Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 Weeks!

I had my 30 week appointment on Friday.  Because little Abel wasn't compliant during the last ultrasound, we've been planning another at the 30 week mark.  This time we were able to see his heart and other vital organs, but still didn't get to see his face.  The doctor even turned on 3D imaging for a couple of minutes to see if she could get a better view that way.  No such luck.  This child simply doesn't like to be photographed.


And neither does his mother.  But despite that, here's a 30 week picture.  I just love all of the "you must be due any day" comments I'm getting.  If you think I'm big now, just wait until I'm full term!  I guess some of us just pop out more than others...



1 comment:

  1. I think you look lovely and you definitely don't look "about to pop." Only 10 weeks (or so) left!

    ReplyDelete