Wednesday, April 27, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound Results

Today I had my 20 week ultrasound.  Though we didn't really get any good pictures, we did see enough to learn that baby three is another boy!


I've been strongly leaning boy the past few days, but it still surprises me that we can have boys.  I grew up in a family that is very dominantly girl.  And now my mother will have more grandsons than granddaughters, which is hard to wrap our brains around.


On the upside of the little guy not cooperating (he was nestled very low, and not budging), we'll get to see him again in four weeks.  In addition to not getting to see his face, which was firmly planted in my placenta, the doctor didn't get to get a good look at some of his more vital organs.  I'm not going to complain about another glimpse of him before his arrival!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That sounds exciting! Will continue to pray for you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So fun for Gilead to have a brother, and for Mercy to have two little brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on another boy! I only have 1, but I get to borrow a friend's boy who I homeschool. Boys are special! :) visiting you back from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete