Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Fresh Start

After several years on Xanga, I've decided to switch our family blog over to Blogger.  So, if you're new to us, here's a brief introduction.


I'm Amber, wife to Ryan, Mommy to Mercy, age two, and Gilead, who's eight months.  I hold a degree in music education, but my true calling at this phase of my life is here, in the home.  Keeping up with two very small children is no easy task, nor is keeping up with all of the from-scratch cooking I do as a result of my gluten-free diet.  Okay, I would probably do that, anyway, but now I have no choice!


My wonderful husband graduated recently with a master's in accountancy.  The economic situation being what it currently is still has him looking for work as a full-time job.  We know we're not the only ones in that situation right now, but we are certainly praying that this particular phase of life would pass quickly!


So, here we are:









This blog will primarily consist of the day-to-day life and insights of a stay-at-home-mom.  Our lives are certainly very ordinary--but they are also never boring!  To keep up on other aspects of our lives, visit my other blog, Gluten Free Motherhood and my husband's, Puzzled but not Surprised.










2 comments:

  1. Lovely family photos! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog from Making Friends Monday spotlight! I'm following back. ;)

    Have a great week!
    Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! I;m here from Tuesday;s blog hop!

    Candace http://candacecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete